When you choose to study at LSTM you join a great heritage of leading contributors to tropical medicine and public health. Get a feel for School life at LSTM and learn about our programmes and short courses taught by leading researchers in the field.
LSTM is located in the Liverpool Health Campus in the centre of the city’s Knowledge Quarter. This also encompasses the University of Liverpool, the Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust, 2Bio and the Liverpool Science Park.
A (University of Liverpool) short stay, pay on exit visitor car park is available in Brownlow Street, next to LSTM. The Royal Hospital multistorey Q-Park facility is located in Epworth Street, opposite the hospital, a five-minute walk from reception.
Liverpool has a great range of accommodation options to suit every taste and pocket, from guesthouses to boutique hotels. You can check availability and book accommodation on www.visitliverpool.com or the Visit Liverpool Information Line on 0844 870 0123 or +44 151 709 8111 from overseas.
We hold two Open Days per year, usually in May and November.
Our postgraduate Open Days give you the opportunity to talk to our experts about our taught and research programmes. Our academics, professional services staff and students are all on hand to answer your questions.
You will be able to:
- Discover more about our taught programmes and research opportunities from current students and academic staff.
- Find out more about fees and funding, including Postgraduate loans from the Student Loans Company.
- Find out more about the applications process, including visas and entry requirements.
- Discover scholarship opportunities and your eligibility for discounts.
- Tour the facilities and speak to staff members across the organisation.
- Visit our wide-ranging and interactive exhibition stands showcasing the breadth of research and work going on at LSTM.
You can register for Open Days on our website through all MSc pages, Diploma pages and our dedicated Open Day page.
Virtual open day
Can’t make it to the open day? Then discover life at LSTM and our range of courses on our virtual open day.
Here's a short film encapsulating our Postgraduate Open Day on 6 May 2016