LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- State of the Tropics The State of the Tropics report will consider the question: Is life in the tropics getting better?
- IDAMS International Research Consortium on Dengue Risk Assessment, Management and Surveillance
- MiRA Improving the efficacy of malaria prevention in an insecticide resistant Africa
- MalariaGEN The Malaria Genomic Epidemiology Network
- IMPPACT Maximising the public health impact of interventions to control malaria in pregnancy through the translation of evidence-based global policies to country level policies and plans. (CSA-MI-2014-276)
- IMPROVE Intermittent preventive treatment (IPTp) with dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine and azithromycin for malaria, sexually transmitted and reproductive tract infections in pregnancy in high sulphadoxine-...
- IMPACT: Improving the impact of existing malaria products – ACTs Reviewing and raising awareness of dose optimisation research priorities for key risk groups among researchers, funders and control programmes.
- Partnership for Increasing the Impact of Vector Control (PIIVeC) Funded by RCUK’s Global Challenges Research Fund
- The Centre for Research in Infectious Diseases (CRID) facilitating high-quality research on infectious diseases in Cameroon and to contribute to capacity building by training the next generations of Cameroonian scientists and other African countries.
- ReBUILD for Resilience Scalable research used to improve the health and lives of many millions of people.