LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- Cochrane Infectious Diseases Group The CIDG is particularly interested in reviews relevant to the United Nations Millennium Development Goals in infectious diseases, maternal mortality, and child health.
- ACT Consortium Answering key questions on malaria drug delivery
- Malaria in Pregnancy (MiP) Consortium Our mission is to improve the control of malaria in pregnancy in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- AvecNet The Avecnet Project consists of 10 work packages which together will deliver novel and improved tools for malaria control, advance knowledge and provide a foundation for future developments by...
- Research, Evidence and Development Initiative (READ-It) Reliable, up-to-date, scientifically defensible and relevant evidence in malaria and tuberculosis, child health, maternal health and health systems
- Wellcome Trust Liverpool Glasgow Centre for Global Health Research Developing scientists. Improving global health
- Malawi-Liverpool-Wellcome Trust Clinical Research Programme Conducting biomedical research on high burden health problems and through high quality training, strive to strengthen the research capacity of doctors and scientists, developing the research leaders...
- Malaria Capacity Development Consortium (MCDC) Supporting able and motivated African scientists to undertake high-quality malaria research that will enhance the research capacity of their home institutions.
- Imported fever service (IFS) Clinical advisory and specialist diagnostic service for medical professionals managing travellers who've returned to the UK with fever.
- Liverpool Health Campus Liverpool's Leading Life Sciences