LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- Wellcome Trust Liverpool Glasgow Centre for Global Health Research Developing scientists. Improving global health
- Malawi-Liverpool-Wellcome Trust Clinical Research Programme Conducting biomedical research on high burden health problems and through high quality training, strive to strengthen the research capacity of doctors and scientists, developing the research leaders...
- The BREATHE Partnership Research into reducing the health effects of household air pollution.
- Global Network for Neglected Tropical Diseases Dedicated to raising the awareness, political will, and funding required to eliminate NTD's
- Malaria Capacity Development Consortium (MCDC) Supporting able and motivated African scientists to undertake high-quality malaria research that will enhance the research capacity of their home institutions.
- Stop TB Partnership Leading the way to a world without tuberculosis (TB), a disease that is curable but still kills three people every minute.
- The Global Snakebite Initiative Working to save lives in the world’s poorest communities
- World Health Organization Collaborating Centres Supporting WHO programmes
- Institut Panafricain de Santé Communautaire et Medecine Tropicale Being a centre of expertise and reference in Community Health for the improvement of health in Africa through a holistic approach.
- The National Travel Health Network and Centre (NaTHNaC) Protecting the Health of British Travellers.