Join us at our Postgraduate Virtual event where you'll gain all the information you need to make an informed choice about studying at the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine. Our Masters courses are:
- Master of Public Health (International)
- Master of Public Health (Humanitarian Health)
- Master of Public Health (Managing Health Services)
- Master of Public Health (Outbreak Control and Health Protection)
- Master of Public Health (Sexual & Reproductive Health)
- MSc Tropical Disease Biology
- MSc Humanitarian Studies
- MRes Tropical Health and Infectious Disease Research
- MSc Tropical Paediatrics
- MSc Tropical & Infectious Diseases
- MSc Global Health (FT and PT, fully online)
Full Details on our Masters programmes can be found on https://www.lstmed.ac.uk/study/courses/masters-programmes
In addition to our Masters programmes, we will also be hosting talks on our Professional Diplomas of:
- Diploma in Tropical Medicine & Hygiene
- Diploma in Tropical Nursing
This will give you the opportunity to talk to experts about our programmes. As well as our academics, there will be professional staff and students on hand to answer your questions.
You will be able to:
- Discover more about our programmes and research options from current Postgraduate students and academic staff - Learn why LSTM are ranked 2nd in the UK out of all Universities for our Research Impact.
- Find out about fees and funding for postgraduate students
- Find out more about applications, and entry requirements
Full event timetable will be updated here and emailed to you so you can drop in and out of the sessions you wish to attend.
If you have any further questions or require any further information about the event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 702 9590.
Data protection - The personal information provided will be held by LSTM in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 for the purposes of administration and to provide you with information that we think will be of use to you now and in the future.