Join us on campus at our Open Day on Wednesday 19 April 1-4pm.
Book here to secure your place
You will have the opportunity to talk to our expert academics about our programmes, hear more on finance and funding from our professional services team and hear from our students about their LSTM experience. You will also be able to tour our facilities and experience our learning technologies.
- Find out why we are Number 2 out of all UK Universities for our Research Impact in the latest REF2021
- Discover more about our programmes and research options from our academic staff and current Postgraduate students
- Find out about fees and funding
- Find out more about how to apply and entry requirements
Our Master's courses are:
- Master of Public Health (International)
- Master of Public Health (Humanitarian Health)
- Master of Public Health (Managing Health Services)
- Master of Public Health (Outbreak Control and Health Protection)
- Master of Public Health (Sexual & Reproductive Health)
- MSc Tropical Disease Biology
- MSc Humanitarian Studies
- MRes Tropical Health and Infectious Disease Research
- MSc Tropical Paediatrics
- MSc Tropical & Infectious Diseases
- MSc Global Health (PT, fully online)
Our Professional Diplomas are:
- Diploma in Tropical Medicine & Hygiene
- Diploma in Tropical Nursing
- Diploma in Travel Health (part-time, online)
Our Postgraduate Research pathways include:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- PhD by Prior Publication programme routes
Additionally, you will be able to find out more about our fully-funded 4-year PhD MRC Doctoral Training Partnership programme.
If you have any questions or require any further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 702 9590.