Our Strategy is to support national NTD programmes, provide technical assistance to a global initiative, strengthen the evidence base to inform policy makers, and identify and prioritize interventions that will eliminate lymphatic filariasis and reduce the burden of other neglected tropical diseases.
Our Vision is to eliminate lymphatic filariasis and reduce suffering from other NTDs in economically poor populations of the World.
Country Activities Supported by CNTD:
- Mass Drug Administration (MDA)
- Morbidity Management and Disability Prevention (MMDP)
- Best Practices for MDA and Patient Care
- In Country Laboratory Support
- Integration into National Health Care Systems
- Collaborations with Partners
- Participation in Global LF Elimination Programme activities